IT Integrity makes the following assumptions:
- IT Integrity assumes that the solution will be approved and delivered within the timeframes detailed within this proposal and scope of works. IT Integrity reserves the right to re-evaluate and provide a variation to the budget detailed in section, “Financial” should the timeframes change for any reason.
- IT Integrity assumes installation will take place during normal business hours. If after hours work is required, this will need to be pre-arranged and a different hourly rate will apply.
- IT Integrity assumes that all client supplied equipment and/or services which require any configuration in association with this proposal and scope of works, will be available and in good working order at the scheduled implementation time at the client’s site for the complete duration of this proposal and scope of works.
- In the event that the said client supplied equipment and/or services which require any configuration in association with this proposal and scope of works are not on site for the duration of this proposal and scope of works, the client will incur additional costs if the said client supplied equipment and/or services are to be configured at an alternative time.
- IT Integrity assumes all software, licensing, equipment and/or services supplied by the client in association with this proposal and scope of works will be available prior to and during the IT Integrity resource attendance for the duration of this proposal scope of works.
- IT Integrity assumes the client will provide all relevant details including but not limited to IP addressing schemas, naming conventions, administrative accounts, access rights and all relevant contacts including third parties where required.
- IT Integrity assumes the client authorises IT Integrity to act on behalf of the client when dealing with third parties where required in association with this proposal and scope of works.
- IT Integrity assumes that all necessary network and power outlets for this proposal and scope of works are in place and that any additional network/power outlets required will not be included as part of this proposal and scope of works and will therefore be charged separately unless otherwise specified.
- IT Integrity assumes that the client will be responsible for performing two full and validated backups of all relevant data in association of this proposal and scope of works prior to the commencement of this proposal and scope of works. Upon request, IT Integrity can assist with regards to recommendations of what data is required to be backed up, based on the chosen options and the existing backup solution that the client currently has in place.
- IT Integrity will attempt to transfer as much knowledge as possible to the client’s staff during the implementation of this proposal and scope of works. IT Integrity, however, accepts no responsibility for the client staff’s ability to retain the knowledge.
Any on site or off-site assistance requested/performed in addition to that stated within this proposal and scope of works, will be a separate support requirement and hence attract associated labour costs.
- IT Integrity assumes that all necessary telecommunication links, including internet links and telephone services required for the proposed solution will be in place prior to the commencement of this proposal and scope of works, unless otherwise specifically included within this proposal and scope of works.
- IT Integrity assumes that is it the responsibility of the client to determine the required bandwidth needed to provide a suitable connection to any internet facing service or client, required to support the client’s business operations. However, IT Integrity may advise on the appropriate connection.
This proposal and scope of works is bound by the following conditions.
- IT Integrity reserves the right to suspend and/or vary the proposed solution should the key client and/or vendor stakeholders change during delivery of this proposal and scope of works. Any work performed up until that point will be invoiced and payable by the client as per the agreement payments terms.
- This proposal and scope of works is provided by IT Integrity on the understanding with the client that any client supplied item of software, licensing, equipment and/or services that does not operate correctly or efficiently within the client’s environment, before or after the completion of the proposal and scope of works stated herein, will become the responsibility of the client.
- IT Integrity may assist in resolving any resultant issues caused by the client supplied items, with all labour, software, licensing, equipment and/or services provided being charged at IT Integrity’s current rates and charges.
- It is understood that upon the client receiving any software, licensing, equipment and/or services, the client accepts total responsibility for any direct, indirect or consequential loss resulting from theft or damage caused by anything other than failure covered by the manufacturer’s specified warranty.
- Warranties for any hardware start of the date prescribed by the associated vendor. This may include, but not be limited to – day of procurement, day of delivery, or day of support activation.
- IT Integrity professional services on manufacturer covered warranties for troubleshooting, diagnostics, and repairs may be billable.
- IT Integrity is committed to providing information and services as accurately as possible, but assumes no responsibility for errors, omissions, changes, misinterpretation, or any other factors contributing to non-performance, which may cause direct, indirect, or consequential loss.
- Prices quoted are valid in accordance with the date listed in the financial considerations section of the proposal document. Prices are subject to change to the prices in effect at the time of delivery. IT Integrity reserves the right to make any corrections to prices quoted due to Errors and Omissions Excepted (E&OE). Clients will be notified and afforded an opportunity to confirm.
- The software, licensing, equipment and/or services referred to in the IT Integrity proposal and scope of works represents the whole of IT Integrity’s obligation in terms of supply of said software, licensing, equipment and/or services.
- It is understood by both IT Integrity and the client that the project will commence upon supply of a client purchase order and the client signing this proposal and scope of works.
- Upon completion of the works, the client will acknowledge the implementation of the project as defined only by the contents of this proposal and scope of works. This acknowledgment will involve the signing of the project completion document, which will also authorise the final payment.
- It is understood that payment by the client for the implementation of this project by IT Integrity will be as follows: Payment for all equipment will be made in accordance with your account terms or within 7 days from date of invoice. Invoices will be issued upon delivery.
- It is understood that payment by the client for the implementation of this project by IT Integrity will be as follows: Payment for all professional services will be made in accordance with your account terms or within 7 days from date of invoice. Invoices will be issued weekly and on completion.
- IT Integrity Pty Ltd is registered for GST and our ABN is 89 096 282 441. Unless noted all prices exclude GST. GST will be calculated at 10% and added to the total. IT Integrity will be complying with the ACCC guidelines in respect of pricing.
- Title and property delivered by IT Integrity shall not pass to the client until IT Integrity has received payment in full for the product. Notwithstanding the reservation of ownership clause, the risk of any loss or damage to or deterioration in product from whatever cause shall pass to the client at the time of delivery.
- The client understands that it carries all the responsibility and obligation to ensure that all products are licensed in accordance with the manufacturers’ current requirements and the client also acknowledges that failure to adhere to these requirements may result in severe penalties. IT Integrity has endeavoured to determine the licenses required by the client but IT Integrity does not warrant that this document provides the total license requirements of the client.
- The client will ensure that the service quality of all internet and telecommunications links are in accordance with acceptable industry standards and it is understood that the responsibility to ensure that this quality standard is achieved remains with the client and the relevant telecommunication provider and/or Internet Service Provider.
- IT Integrity assumes that it is the responsibility of the client to determine the required bandwidth for telecommunication services. IT Integrity, however, may make recommendations as to the required bandwidth based upon information supplied by the client. Performance across a WAN, however, is dependent on many factors including, but not limited to, the number of applications and type of data being accessed, as well as the number of users concurrently utilising the WAN link.
- If the client, its associated companies or subsidiaries, directly or indirectly employs and/or contracts with any resource provided to it by IT Integrity during the period of 12 months after the termination of such provision of resource, the client shall notify IT Integrity in writing naming the resource so employed and the yearly pay it proposes to pay such resources within 24 hours of such employment or contract and shall pay to IT Integrity a fee calculated at 15% of the yearly pay including superannuation, within 14 days of employment.
- During the term, IT Integrity may increase the Fees on written notice to you following any increase in the costs of delivering the services, or as result of any change or increase in costs passed on to us by any third-party service providers.
- If we increase Fees in accordance with clause above, you may request a change to the contract commitment or terminate the contract upon written notice to us, provided your notice is received by us within 7 days of the date of our increased Fees notice to you.
- IT Integrity is a direct to Microsoft Cloud Solutions Provider (CSP). Microsoft products are sold subject to the vendors commercial and usage terms and conditions, available here.