Vendor Agnostic Approach
A vendor agnostic approach sets us apart and allows for complete clarity and transparency in our solutioning.
Whilst we have relationships and skillsets which support technologies across many industry vendors, we are positioned to make unbiased recommendations based on your best interests.
Build your technology roadmap driven to support and enable your business.
Partner level access to the full suite of IT Integrity capabilities across monitoring, consultancy, design, delivery, managed services, and technology subscriptions.
Technology Health Check
Gain immediate insight into the health of your technology services with a targeted technology systems health check.
Identify critical, medium and low risk practice and configuration across policy, infrastructure, application, data & vendor support.
We conduct a targeted technology systems health check, utilising network discovery devices, to identify critical, medium, and low risk practice and configuration across policy, infrastructure, application, and data.
This is an essential service for all business at any scale. Our final report will be generated as a snapshot and detailed report which give you the scope to repair and upgrade your standards.
Identify technology, service & structure.
- Benchwork document review
- Detailed onsite discovery process
- 465 Checkpoints across 7 Core Technology Categories
- Additional discovery & analysis, monitoring & support available on request
Assess & Report
Benchmark against industry best practice and solution required remediations.
- Develop a convenient snapshot of your technology health with a detailed technology scorecard
- Define a detailed understanding of key risks & mitigation strategies to remediate & elevate your standards
Technology Strategy Review
Underpin and accelerate organisation strategy by defining leveraged technology investments.
Our Due Diligence Framework ties in a 3–5 year technology roadmap driven and rationalised to support and enable your business.
A detailed review of objectives, plans and current structures.
- Current Strategic plans & business planning documents
- Current business organisation structure/chart
- Recent IT systems documentation & operational plans
- New facilities project building plans, drawings, etc.
- Comprehensive C level engagement
- Key staff resources across all levels of the organisation
- Key vendors & other IT related contacts
Identify technology, service & structure
Assess & Report
Benchmark against industry best practice & remediations
Prioritising & Planning
Filter findings through our prioritisation matrix to align technology & business objectives.
- Prioritise findings & impacts based on rationalised business drivers
- Define activities that will add true benefit to the value proposition
- Assign accountability across the organisation to ensure traction and benefits realisation
Findings & Recommendations
Documentation review of the benchwork phase, refine initial findings, identify & provide solution insight on findings.
- Onsite workshops at relevant organisational levels
- Executive level overview & solution review
- Technical & business findings discussed & understood by all
Development of Project Deliverables
Apply prioritisation of findings to develop year on year roadmap.
- Project deep dive into year 1 initiatives to establish clear effort & action requirements
- Estimate and effort rationalisation to establish HLE across 2+ year plans
- Combine feedback & accountability considerations to strategy
Submission of Project Deliverables
Provide documented project plans & actions.
- Review & revision of action plans & accountabilities across the organisation
- Develop next steps & ownership to embed the technology practice
- Submit the final version of project deliverables
Project Close Out Meeting
Present & handover strategy documentation & ownership.
- Executive handover with prioritised findings & impacts based on business drivers
- Clear next steps & pathways to realise strategic plans
- Embed findings & the intersection of technology & business strategy
IT Integrity offer a range of services to assist clients at all levels of their ICT requirements.
Partner with IT Integrity through a MaSS agreement to gain flexible and discounted access to the full range of solution capabilities.
Enable the highest level of flexibility and adaptability to suit your requirements, Our MaSS agreements offer the following service categories to enable your outcomes:
Standard Block Services
Standard Block Services provide foundation business and IT operational services that IT Integrity provides to our clients:
- ICT Committee Service
- Consulting Services
- Service Desk
Premium Block Services
Premium Block Services enable IT Integrity to deliver additional IT operational services:
- Availability & Performance Monitoring Service
- Proactive Maintenance Services
- Backup Monitoring Service
- Configuration Management Service
- Client Portal & Monitoring Dashboard Service
- Register of certificates, Licenses & Renewals Services
Subscription Services provide IT Integrity clients with ICT services including:
- Endpoint Protection Service
- Microsoft Cloud Solution Provider
- Microsoft Office 365 Backup Service
- SharePoint 365 Backup Service